dababy's review and feedback after a month of using

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KayTheMay

9 words : " I TAP SKEET WITH ONE TAP CRACK VERSION 3 " Ur absoluute dog shit at hvh then... i have never tried paid version xd, im here from beggining of 2020 btw

Flamingwa

It's my first day with the cheat and lemme say, this is so good, I hit shots around 80% of the time and almost always win.

7.8/10 cheato

xdpepee

Ragebot:

-anti aim:
3/10, its absolute trash without any scripts, it can get resolved by any software out there if you don't have scripts for aa. you need to use a low delta script just to not get insta resolved
-resolver:
5/10, it can hit so good sometimes and sometimes it cant hit anything lol. not really much about it
-double tap:
9/10, good dt, can be improved but with some scripts its good
-hide shots
10/10 best hide shots out there
legitbot:
8/10, easy to use
visuals:
7/10, easy to configure but there are better visuals out there

overall:
5/10
cheat can be improved a lot. i spent ~100$ on configs/scripts for my experience to be better and at the end of the day it wasnt that much better. i would suggest using other providers until this one updates
at least u can inject this cheat

Matiselxd

your cheat is horrible lol without paid stuff its even worse i dont see anything funny, please update otherwise no one is gonna buy this shit
i would say that this is the sign of a phonemena also known as "playstyle issue" as i think that ot and other cheats for example: fatal, are about the same level other than fata antiexploit.