crash complaint #573238924

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Swooped

Banned
cant play every game i die and crash literally OT added RPG 1 life mode please fix the fucking crash on death that has been in the cheat since v3 came out UNPLAYABLE and i just rebought my sub lo

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
i made a video and your community just spammed INTERNET ISSUE when everyone knows this issue where you lag and cant move ur lagging around u get headshot and u crash would u want me to reupload it?
message me

i made a video and your community just spammed INTERNET ISSUE when everyone knows this issue where you lag and cant move ur lagging around u get headshot and u crash would u want me to reupload it?
Yah the onetap community is pretty weird, don't expect to be respected if you have any concerns or issues, they don't care, at the end of the day they are in it for money, why would they care?

freebo

not enabled anymore break LC only affects doubletap movement for me also google fiber? LOL i live in new york and pay 150 a month for internet LOL

I'm talking about break lagcompensation in fakelag
Also, I'm not talking about your downloadspeed but rather about the latency that's on your network.

Swooped

Banned
I'm talking about break lagcompensation in fakelag
Also, I'm not talking about your downloadspeed but rather about the latency that's on your network.
i get 0 latency because i live next to a hub also ill try that break lag comp in fakelag

freebo

i get 0 latency because i live next to a hub also ill try that break lag comp in fakelag

That's false looking at the ping from your net_graph - while you may feel like you have no latency when breaking lag compensation the smallest jitter in latency causes you to hang up like that (at least, that's what I've seen after testing). Either way, if your ping is the cause then disabling break lagcomp in the fakelag settings should stop this from happening

Reactions: Swooped

Darko

Banned
not enabled anymore break LC only affects doubletap movement for me also google fiber? LOL i live in new york and pay 150 a month for internet LOL
i also have this issue, i have to pay 6$ for a program because onetap staff has been ignoring this issue for over a year

Reactions: Swooped