Cheat Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

JoshTheDuck

Rage-Bot(9/10):
The Rage-Bot performs as it should, I rarely find myself in a situation where the cheat isn't doing what it shouldn't.

Legit-Bot(10/10):
The Legit-Bot performs as it should, I have never experienced any irregular mouse movements and believe that the
Legit-Bot is one of the cheats stronger points.

Visuals(8/10):
The Visuals are quite simple and are easily customizable, I would love to see more textures added to Chams as personally
I find Visuals a very important part of the overall experience.

Misc(10/10):
Onetap has a wide variety of Miscellaneous features you can use to better your experience, I haven't encountered any problems
with past / current features & I find myself using 90% of the features in this category.

General(7/10):
In General I believe the cheat could use more optimization, I find that just having the cheat injected decreases my computers overall performance and that this should be noted.

Overall Experience(9/10):
Overall I think Onetap is probably the best cheat available as of this moment, It's cost effective, easy to use & customizable, I find the cheat to be working good and have yet to encounter any major issues, I would highly recommend Onetap to anybody looking to get into Counter-Strike cheating scene.

huh

it's decent apart from this "probably the best cheat available as of this moment, It's cost effective" and "The Rage-Bot performs as it should, I rarely find myself in a situation where the cheat isn't doing what it shouldn't."

Reactions: bbeeennnyyy