Cheat Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Melvan

RageBot 8/10:
Cheat has a really good rage bot currently, it's easy to configure but still good. Especially after this last update, The only thing I would like to see added is more advanced options and customizability for it.

AntiAim 3/10:
The aa options are so simple that a 2017 resolver can't miss, here I would like to see more customizable options, since it's impossible to get a cheat to dump with the current system, you can of course use a script to make the aa decent but I don't think you should need a script for such simple things.

Misc 9/10:
There's nothing i can't find in misc, everything is there that you need.

Legit 2/10:
Since onetap is a rage cheat there shouldn't be a good legitbot/legit settings, but if you would use onetap for legit cheating, it's okay but not recommended.

Visuals: 6/10:
Would be nice with some unique chams or visuals but now it's just basic chams and esp.

Menu 6/10:
I don't really like the current menu would be cool if you could switch between diffrent menus, also some features are really misplaced in the new update, and they are hard to find.

General 6/10:
There's so many simple things you can do to make the cheat a 8/10 or even 10/10. Please make the cheat more advanced and not "easy to use" cuz you want noobies to buy the cheat and dont know how to make a config!

Reactions: lenny342

sOsIce21

RageBot 8/10:
Cheat has a really good rage bot currently, it's easy to configure but still good. Especially after this last update, The only thing I would like to see added is more advanced options and customizability for it.

AntiAim 3/10:
The aa options are so simple that a 2017 resolver can't miss, here I would like to see more customizable options, since it's impossible to get a cheat to dump with the current system, you can of course use a script to make the aa decent but I don't think you should need a script for such simple things.

Misc 9/10:

Legit 2/10:
Since onetap is a rage cheat there shouldn't be a good legitbot/legit settings, but if you would use onetap for legit cheating, it's okay but not recommended.

Would be nice with some unique chams or visuals but now it's just basic chams and esp.

Menu 6/10:
I don't really like the current menu would be cool if you could switch between diffrent menus, also some features are really misplaced in the new update, and they are hard to find.

General 6/10:
There's so many simple things you can do to make the cheat a 8/10 or even 10/10. Please make the cheat more advanced and not "easy to use" cuz you want noobies to buy the cheat and dont know how to make a config!
i could agree with rage and visuals but not the rest the aa is good if you make it good. ive made skeet and other p2c dump alot before

AntiAim 3/10:
100% agree, everyone is constantly hitting my head even with auto

Reactions: Melvan and saya
RageBot 8/10:

AntiAim 3/10:

Misc 9/10:

Legit 2/10:

Menu 6/10:

General 6/10:
u srsly comparing uids on a public cheat ? xD

Melvan

Not comparing uids, saying that you can't talk good about the cheat if you have had it for 1week

ericcartman

RageBot 8/10:

AntiAim 3/10:

Misc 9/10:

Legit 2/10:

Menu 6/10:

General 6/10:
thats weird i make a lot of cheats dump....

VVaze

this review is awful. aa is fine. resolver is fine. visuals are above-average. i consistently topfrag every game idk what ur problem is

Doshman

RageBot 8/10:

AntiAim 3/10:

Misc 9/10:

Legit 2/10:

Menu 6/10:

General 6/10:
I'm going to have to disagree with you on the anti-aim, Lots of it is customizable via JS and is fairly easy to make people 'dump'