Can you fix your baby mode?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
If you're talking about my mood, just bored and depressed.

I mean fair enough, sorry for getting off on the wrong foot right away. While yes more options could make it so you can do better, if the cheat can automatically do accuracy boost and autowall min damage, and other things, it will overall be better than having a static one, at least that's what makes sense to me.
why

apglkr

if any of you retards disagree this is clearly your first cheat
if not then you're just dumb
look at gamefence or aimwhere v4 for example

trickykaden

If you're saying "why" to the part about my mood, just bored, tired, and haven't done anything really enjoyable in about 4 years so 🤷‍♂️ . If you're not saying "why" to the part about my mood, please elaborate further so I can provide a better answer.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
If you're saying "why" to the part about my mood, just bored, tired, and haven't done anything really enjoyable in about 4 years so 🤷‍♂️ . If you're not saying "why" to the part about my mood, please elaborate further so I can provide a better answer.
just take a break from the computer

I can see where OP is coming from,

In the cheats current state you find very few differences between configs, (Min damage, HC and visuals) and thats about it.

Personally I would love to be able to change things such as Shot delay and how shot delay functions, How much preference there is between hitboxes and things like that you know?

Reactions: Yeezymeister
Yeah as much as you're getting clowned on for this post, I kinda agree, although you could've worded it differently.

It would be nice if we still had things like min damage behind wall (every hvh cheat should have this imo) custom accuracy boost, max misses, the prefer head/baim system, etc. Some people just like having customization in their cheat, and more options to finely tune their config to fit a certain playstyle. And the way it was before, it's not like it had so many options where it was difficult or took forever to config or something. It was just the right amount of things necessary.

That being said, considering how many members the cheat has now, I can see why the devs decided to take the approach they did. But it still sucks for a lot of people.

Reactions: thomaskredpath