Can you fix your baby mode?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
This fucking baby mode is retarded. Why do you need your cheat to appeal to newer hvher's. You should just have 2 seperate downloads. 1 for baby mode and the other for non baby mode, thanks.

Reactions: apglkr

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I mean the v2 crack. Since he thinks v3 is a for babies, he should go use the one that has more options.
Look I'm just not in a good mood today anyways, sorry for mentioning it.

What? If you're talking about the fact my sub is ended, I just don't have a reason to buy a sub rn since I'm not playing csgo.
still, why that was dumb

qwq123456

I mean the v2 crack. Since he thinks v3 is a for babies, he should go use the one that has more options.
Look I'm just not in a good mood today anyways, sorry for mentioning it.

What? If you're talking about the fact my sub is ended, I just don't have a reason to buy a sub rn since I'm not playing csgo.
why? cuz of csgo or ot?

trickykaden

why? cuz of csgo or ot?
If you're talking about my mood, just bored and depressed.
there is no problem but with more options means better configs i guess you could say
I mean fair enough, sorry for getting off on the wrong foot right away. While yes more options could make it so you can do better, if the cheat can automatically do accuracy boost and autowall min damage, and other things, it will overall be better than having a static one, at least that's what makes sense to me.