Broke's Review on Onetap!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

BrokeHVH

Bare with me I have shit grammar.

LEGITBOT 10/10
Although I have only been using Onetap recently I can say there legitbot has come really far from 5 months ago, not only does it have more features the aimbot is smoother looks legit now and I love the standalone RCS, overall I love it and I don't see much that needs to be changed one of the best out on the market

RAGEBOT 10/10
Just like the legitbot is was ass when I left and its god-tier now I can consistently drop 20-30 frags with ease the scout is PERFECT, not much to say its really good best on the market once again

ANTIAIM 8/10
I don't know much about anti aim but I can get some cheats to dumb easily and some resolve me not much to say.

VISUALS 10/10
Has everything you need, you want something that's amazing its there.

MISC 8/10
Skin Changer is a bit annoying to use and that's my only problem.

yes, I'm new and no I don't care if have a bad opinion this is what I think :D

Bare with me I have shit grammar.

LEGITBOT 10/10
Although I have only been using Onetap recently I can say there legitbot has come really far from 5 months ago, not only does it have more features the aimbot is smoother looks legit now and I love the standalone RCS, overall I love it and I don't see much that needs to be changed one of the best out on the market

RAGEBOT 10/10
Just like the legitbot is was ass when I left and its god-tier now I can consistently drop 20-30 frags with ease the scout is PERFECT, not much to say its really good best on the market once again

ANTIAIM 8/10
I don't know much about anti aim but I can get some cheats to dumb easily and some resolve me not much to say.

VISUALS 10/10
Has everything you need, you want something that's amazing its there.

MISC 8/10
Skin Changer is a bit annoying to use and that's my only problem.

yes, I'm new and no I don't care if have a bad opinion this is what I think :D
Ngl P Review. It's exactly what I experienced