Auto refund?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cdu

This is the 2nd time I've bought a ot sub and for some reason after a couple days it just refunds it to my band account and I need to re purchase it. This time for some reason it declines my card and this was on 2 separate bank accounts. Does anyone know why this is?

trickykaden

This happened to me, I made a support ticket and Ed said it could be because stripe thought the card i used had a high risk for fraud. Ray told me that if i bought it again it shouldn't happen. Try using one you got refunded on and it shouldn't happen. If it does make a support ticket.

txf36926

这是我第二次购买ot子,由于几天后由于某种原因,它只是将其退还到我的乐队账户中,我需要重新购买。这次由于某种原因,它拒绝了我的卡,这是在2个单独的银行帐户上。有人知道为什么是这样吗?
Onetap是连续订单。您必须先取消第一张卡的原始订单,然后才能从当前的OnetAP帐户购买

cdu

This happened to me, I made a support ticket and Ed said it could be because stripe thought the card i used had a high risk for fraud. Ray told me that if i bought it again it shouldn't happen. Try using one you got refunded on and it shouldn't happen. If it does make a support ticket.
It declines the card I used for my original payment and I currently dont have another one lol

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
It declines the card I used for my original payment and I currently dont have another one lol
Open a ticket, might solve your issues (not quite sure what they can do about it, might help though)