Any info on onetap v4 before i buy?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Wxke

Anyone know when it's coming out or if it's coming soon? Cause i kinda just want to buy v4 if it's coming soon so i get more days with it :/

ot v4 leaked gui kinda looks shit but its not the real deal, hopefully they back pedal and make it a little bit more like otv1, cleaner imo

ATHE23

I wanna see this "leaked v4 menu", I wanna see how shit it looks.
theyre talking about this
yxyzr1viywm51.jpg

(hhhhhh)

Reactions: Wxke

JoshS2

The menus have followed the same theme just modernized and freshened up. If you look around forums you can find what older menus look like. Idk if that menu above is what will be used, but I have noticed some cheats following the theme of the profile picture and username. That menu doesn't look very well made so I doubt that would be the final product if that is the early image of the menu.

Reactions: Wxke

Wxke

The menus have followed the same theme just modernized and freshened up. If you look around forums you can find what older menus look like. Idk if that menu above is what will be used, but I have noticed some cheats following the theme of the profile picture and username. That menu doesn't look very well made so I doubt that would be the final product if that is the early image of the menu.
I can agree with you. I think that screenshot was probably just a test for a new menu or maybe the idea they're going with but I don't think that will be the final design. I think that it might look similar tho

Reactions: JoshS2