All the things that make onetap not p100 that i have seen during just below 2 months of using ONETAP.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
i am going to write this review to show all the things i think that if fixed, onetap could be more P100 than anything

1. Constant crashes
I'm not the only one that gets them, and it 100% is a cheat problem. The game gets really choppy and when i get killed, it just freezes forever. i need to get task manager out to end it's life, and that's IF i am using windowed. with other cheats it seems to never crash. I hope this gets fixed soon.

2. Resolver
I could sit all day telling myself it's a config issue but it isn't. Onetap dumps everything, the anti-aim almost makes up for it, but i also think that's not an excuse to have a below-average resolver. I could get a js from the forum to get a better one, but i think if i have to rely on the other users of the cheat to make it better, it's not even worth buying it (ahem, like *the cheat that rhymes with aid wear*)

ok those are the main points, onto the small nit-picks i have

3. Configuration
The cheat is easy to config, but i think that the developers have toned it down way too much, even for a public cheat standard. i had to get a javascript to prefer baim on key. Why isn't that already configurable by default? i understand that devs think it makes it more approachable to newcomers, but if that sacrifices the majority of the users' experience, this isn't a huge deal but i think there should be a toggle switch to extend rage and anti-aim tabs to have more config options. That's my personal belief.

4. Visuals
While it's absolutely stunning to have Two-Tone visuals, i think the focus needs to be slightly shifted to the watermark and misc options (show keybinds, spectators, etc.)
it's good, but V2 had a much more visually appealing watermark. I don't know the reasoning behind changing it every version, it was fine as is.

That's a review made by a newcomer to Onetap, take it with a grain of salt. Some things you may have a different opinion about, that's fine, YOU SHOULD! Feel free to comment what you think i got right, and heck, what i got wrong even!

Looking forward to reading everything!

Ryusei99

Banned
I never crashed or had any injecting issues with v3 but I agree with the resolver part. Sorry I meant spread. No sorry I meant cfg issue. Just kidding it's uid issue .

Reactions: TareKarambit
I never crashed or had any injecting issues with v3 but I agree with the resolver part. Sorry I meant spread. No sorry I meant cfg issue. Just kidding it's uid issue .
yeah everyone says its cfg issue or spread while i am standing still. dont understand what their mindset is nor will i ever lol