Aimware or onetap for legit cheating?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ama

Hey can somebody tell me that is onetap any better for legit cheating than aimware?
Ive used aimware but aimware is now days trash i would like to know does onetap have good legit bot?
Big thanks to everyone who helps me.

JoshS2

Depends on the use, if you want to play Prime long term and rank up have skins etc. I'd recommend Novoline Hook but OT's legit bot will work for normal casual legit cheating

hollow

Early adopter
onetap legitbot is real good if you configure it right, kitty makes pretty nice configs. I think my configuration is still up to date, but kitty probably has more tweaked settings vs mine are more personal for ease of use but I think my visuals are cooler.

Banshee

Early adopter
onetap legitbot is real good if you configure it right, kitty makes pretty nice configs. I think my configuration is still up to date, but kitty probably has more tweaked settings vs mine are more personal for ease of use but I think my visuals are cooler.
Listen to this man

Lildanny

Banned
I would use aimware for legit I fell like ot legit is to hardcore/obv aimware u can do customize it to your liking perfectly

as someone who has lifetime aimware and has been using onetap exclusively for the past month, i would use aimware IF you have the money. if you don't feel like spending an extra 20$ (assuming you are just getting one month) then onetap's legitbot is fine, after all a legitbot is a legitbot. i would really recommend only using one cheat and focusing on that exclusively

Reactions: Afroxninja

idkk

Hey can somebody tell me that is onetap any better for legit cheating than aimware?
Ive used aimware but aimware is now days trash i would like to know does onetap have good legit bot?
aimware has a good legit bot but in general onetap is just the better cheat. The legit bot on OT is "ok" not bad ofc but still not amazing but within that you can config amazing visuals to go along and + you have a way better rage bot and customization than aimware so I would buy onetap but up to you ! :)

cepheus

it depends on the config you make for the legitbot, same goes for aimware. But aimwares legitbot does have more features and is more customizable. (imo)

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
jee, welcome back, been a while

shatter

Onetap has an okay legit bot but it can be somewhat tricky to understand if you want the easiest option pick Aimware