Aimbot.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Moon1702

This cheat feels so good rn, but there is one problem that annoys me a lot. I often play with awp, and very often it happens that the cheat wants to aim the head, but for some reason (aimbot logic) aiming chest or stomach at 80-86 hp.

hexor

Use prefer safe point and prefer body aim. i would also use hp+1 and it will most likely aim for the stomach because thats the most lethal point on the body. If you are aiming at stomach with a high enough min damage you will kill them with 1 shot with the awp.

Moon1702

Use prefer safe point and prefer body aim. i would also use hp+1 and it will most likely aim for the stomach because thats the most lethal point on the body. If you are aiming at stomach with a high enough min damage you will kill them with 1 shot with the awp.
Genius. Do you think I'm stupid enough not to use these functions? We're not talking about how I can make the cheat shoot more into the body, but about the fact that in certain situations when the cheat does not know where to shoot, the aimbot logic breaks. Accordingly, the cheat wanted to shoot in the head, but then for some reason decides to shoot below the multipoint of the head, in the end, shooting at less than 100 hp (the spread was normal). Perhaps this is also a problem with autostop, which I highly doubt.

hexor

Genius. Do you think I'm stupid enough not to use these functions? We're not talking about how I can make the cheat shoot more into the body, but about the fact that in certain situations when the cheat does not know where to shoot, the aimbot logic breaks. Accordingly, the cheat wanted to shoot in the head, but then for some reason decides to shoot below the multipoint of the head, in the end, shooting at less than 100 hp (the spread was normal). Perhaps this is also a problem with autostop, which I highly doubt.
if you are missing due to spread it could be a multipoint issue in your config. Spread doesnt always mean luck/autostop. i almost never shoot below my mindamage with awp. Upping your mindamage to hp+1 or hp+2 should fix this. fix ur shit config lol

trickykaden

Ok, calm down a bit alright? Now, what are your awp settings?

SHENKURFAM

Improper resolve, had obviously does more dmg awall so if they r peeking u/r behind a wall where min dmg can’t be met with body, don’t mp head etc, not an aimbot issue, if it’s going for head as u r peeking an enemy out in the open then maybe but I doubt ot is doing this especially if u use high body ps or dynamic ps