A decent and detailed Onetap review.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I have had this hack for around 2 months now. Let me tell you, I am really happy with it so far. Yeah everyone will say
"Oh it's so bad"
But in our heads, we really know the truth.
I have been really surprised recently with the new update on how well the exploits are working.
I typically now use double tap because people get mad at you when you use it so, I have been using that. One thing I would like about the exploits is having a toggle key. This is so you can fakeduck and stuff while not having to go into the menu for 10 seconds then going back out into the game. Having a key for that would be great. It would also help so that it wouldn't need to charge if you missed again, the user could disable it then continue baiming or headshot em. Now on to that "rage tab" or anti-hit thing.

Exploits
Okay so, like I said I mainly use doubletap.
I very rarely miss randomly because I have configs that are good. *Cough Eds, Kami's, Vektus'
When you do miss with double tap it will do this weird thing where it will either charge up and miss after or it will turn it off randomly and stop shooting, overall I still hit a lot with it meaning that I will give it a great 9/10 would still recommend. (Please add disable key)

Configurating the cheat
Once again, I don't do this because I really can't configure well sooo, buy Ed's, Vektus' or Kami's

Very detailed part above I know.

Rage tab
I really love looking at it because when you see someone elses configuration that is really good, your eyes just walk off and look at the menu. It is quite amazing to see how easy and user friendly the rage tab is. Everything is quite self explanatory when you look at someone else's work then you uhh, you try your own and... Okay next part, The accuracy options make everything so much easier to actually to hit people, without some of these options the cheat wouldn't perform as well. The target selection is quite magnificent because its so much easier to do then any other cheat, you don't need to do headscale, bodyscale, the multipoints work great.
Overall impressions, 10/10 I'd recommend. (All though, sometimes the cheat will shoot for like 3 damage when your min-damage is like 23.)

Anti-hit
Where do I start? I mean like, everything is well placed and quite simple to look at. I mean, the override direction can be a bit faulty sometimes. That's just really a given, would be super hard to fix.
The fake lag options give you a lot of options that make you nearly untouchable. It's really unique. I really like the freeze time options and how it shows the visualize fake angles and fake lag right into that one place. It's really so much easier than having a different place for it, then it makes it much harder to find in some cases. I also like the override option, so much cleaner then any other hack I have ever used. I would also say that its slow-walk looks a lot like fake walk givin us people before that update bring back memories.
Overall 8/10
would HIGHLY recommend. or else, you'll be the picture for onetap..

Misc, visuals, player visuals
If you don't have good visuals, take the time to make some. This hack has that extra for us all. *Heck I'd pay 5 extra for the visuals each month
Other hacks will never be able to compete with how good these visuals look. I have legit no complaints. These visuals give pleasure to my eyes every time I look at my local chams or enemy chams. They are revolutionary.
The misc menu, well done. The best I have ever seen when it comes to a hack. There is absolutely nothing I would need to change. For player visuals, there are probably more options then I have brain cells. This really makes the hack one of the best and also one of the most eye appealing hacks ever dated and ever marked or sold ever. I really do not know how the coders had done this. It is quite something if I do say so myself.
100/10

Community/Staff
Overall sayings.

Why is every staff member so nice? I really don't get it. Every other place including owners will be like Laff fucking shit dont trashtalk fix it yourself.
Every staff member on this forum gives so much insight to everyone else going out of their ways to help us all including the ones who are super toxic. These staff members are such nice people and are really cooperative. (This is the bare minimum of what I could say)
The hack I would give a fair 9/10 mainly for the override and exploit feature without the turn off key. I really have had such a nice time with this hack and really cannot wait for this hack to get more popular and so that I, myself, can look forward into what good can happen and for me to help someone else. This hack is revolutionary and is going to be so much better going forward. Thank you so much to Ed especially for giving me an invite before this hack had become public.
I have had so much fun talking to everyone, looking at their media and just being allowed to take part in this. This really makes me very happy and cheerful.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope you have a magnificent day!

Reactions: pesteowo and ZWare

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Shot delay is amazing btw, it is actually super good, not going to lie.

P

phage

I’d like to give a comment about the min damage, auto wall calculations are done by assuming a straight line, when in reality spread comes into play and takes a not perfect line. That’s why the min damage and the actual damage don’t show the same things.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I’d like to give a comment about the min damage, auto wall calculations are done by assuming a straight line, when in reality spread comes into play and takes a not perfect line. That’s why the min damage and the actual damage don’t show the same things.
Thanks for the clarification!