5 reasons that u should buy onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Starkiller

Onetap is not the best public cheat especially right now. It is outdated. The reason i bought onetap sub even tho i own gamesense/fatality is that it is fun to use. With onetap you wont go more than 2+ Kd in community servers against sweaty nl/fatality/gamesense users. But onetap itself reminds me of old hvh times. Its visuals , its ragebot(somehow) is just fun to play with. And if you have used the same cheat like me for 1-2 years you will enjoy playing with onetap. But if you are new to hvh and trying to be more competitive like playing unmatched trying to get your winrate high and want to play topfrag in community servers , i wouldnt recommend you to use onetap.

Reactions: anthologie

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Onetap is not the best public cheat especially right now. It is outdated. The reason i bought onetap sub even tho i own gamesense/fatality is that it is fun to use. With onetap you wont go more than 2+ Kd in community servers against sweaty nl/fatality/gamesense users. But onetap itself reminds me of old hvh times. Its visuals , its ragebot(somehow) is just fun to play with. And if you have used the same cheat like me for 1-2 years you will enjoy playing with onetap. But if you are new to hvh and trying to be more competitive like playing unmatched trying to get your winrate high and want to play topfrag in community servers , i wouldnt recommend you to use onetap.
gamesense 💀

Reactions: anthologie

wdnmd114514

I need ask some questions:
1. Onetap still keeps its characteristic choke send big offset desync?
2. How about Resolver or aimbot
3. Does the Dormant ESP bug still exist?

keoperDAB

Subscriber
I need ask some questions:
1. Onetap still keeps its characteristic choke send big offset desync?
2. How about Resolver or aimbot
3. Does the Dormant ESP bug still exist?
2. actually it's pretty great when i compared it to other cheats such as gs and nl
3. there is no bug for it, if the Dormant esp doesn't show up or only show when it's close range
server issue, kill the server admin or hit the rage quit button

wdnmd114514

well. Maybe you may not understand, if you load a script with the output of Globals.ChokedCommands( )
When desync is not enabled, it is 0. When desync is enabled, there will be a pulse of 0 to 3.
If Hide shots or Double taps are enabled, choke is completely disabled, but the desync offset becomes smaller

(This is something I don't like, it means that antiaim won't be fully customizable)

keoperDAB

Subscriber
well. Maybe you may not understand, if you load a script with the output of Globals.ChokedCommands( )
When desync is not enabled, it is 0. When desync is enabled, there will be a pulse of 0 to 3.
If Hide shots or Double taps are enabled, choke is completely disabled, but the desync offset becomes smaller

(This is something I don't like, it means that antiaim won't be fully customizable)
i don't think and can't see anything bad

myloh

top 5 argument for NOT buying onetap:
1) it produces cracked versions
2) onetap doesnt rely on loader security
3) onetap got cracked 4 times
4) a huge potion of onetap builds gets cracked
5) onetap is cracked 🇷🇺
6) onetap directly correlates and indefinitely leads to a form of dependency to a variation of the widely known substance cocaine (AKA CRACK)
top 5 reasons to disagree with you
1) your a nn
2) your a nn
3) your poor
4) your poor
5) your talking about a cracked public cheat indefinitely meaning you are a poor fucker.

Reactions: keoperDAB