5 reasons that u should buy onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

keoperDAB

Subscriber
1; Waiting for your response.
2;
3; It is the latest, I have tracked it myself.
4; I'm still talking about design, not features.
5; Of course I use it, but I'm still only talking about the built in shit without any scripts.
6;
7;
8;
1. hhhhh
3. omg otc staff hanging on ot forum 💀
4. i don't see anything about the design, pretty clean and onetap orange
5. ok

Aszab123

1. hhhhh
3. omg otc staff hanging on ot forum 💀
4. i don't see anything about the design, pretty clean and onetap orange
5. ok

1; Hhhhh.
2;
3; Not staff, simply cracking a crack because fuck Russians.
4; By that I meant where functions are placed in.
5; Okay.

kazu

Disabled
1; It hasn't updated in a while, and only misses.
2; "nc english", and I'm not Bri'ish nor 'Merican.
3; It get's cracked because it always did, and they do it for fun now.
4; Menu looks ass, a lot of stuff is in the bad position. I said "every cheat has search function", but when we talk about menu, we don't care 'bout search.
5; When we talk about a cheat anti we don't talk anything about scripts.
6; I want a HELL lot of customization so I can actually config it to my style, not some basic ass shit.
7; Says the one not using grammar.
8; Stop dickriding this ass cheat.
At least you get a lot of settings built-in already rather than having to load 900 luas just to have dynamic weapon settings.

• Haha
Reactions: keoperDAB

keoperDAB

Subscriber
so that one onetap user can see the custom agent you use. if not that's unfortunate because the crack does :/
btw i alr posted bbc English learning website before, u can learn English for free, and it's not that hard!

noev2

btw i alr posted bbc English learning website before, u can learn English for free, and it's not that hard!
what is wrong with this sentence? nice dodge on my question though, just want to remind you that they will not pay you at the end of the month for shitposting on the forum like this. I am quite hyped myself to see what the new onetap update will bring, but at the moment I believe the hack is not good enough to compete with other mainstream ones (nl/gs). Why argue about this when it's easy to prove it? Go to a big HvH server like galaxy or AWESOME and ask how many people use onetap. If the hack is as good as you say, why does almost no one use it on those server?

keoperDAB

Subscriber
what is wrong with this sentence? nice dodge on my question though, just want to remind you that they will not pay you at the end of the month for shitposting on the forum like this. I am quite hyped myself to see what the new onetap update will bring, but at the moment I believe the hack is not good enough to compete with other mainstream ones (nl/gs). Why argue about this when it's easy to prove it? Go to a big HvH server like galaxy or AWESOME and ask how many people use onetap. If the hack is as good as you say, why does almost no one use it on those server?
country issue

and no one pay for u either bitch