20$ BTC - 1 month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

TheKarma

Looking for a reseller that accept 20$ BTC ( Why 20$ ? , well, BTC is in much higher value atm then PayPal etc )

winter2019

That's actually less than 20EUR, you want them to loose money for your bitcoins, there's better and more consistent rates out there.

TheKarma

That's actually less than 20EUR, you want them to loose money for your bitcoins, there's better and more consistent rates out there.
The thing here is that, bitcoin is going up and downhill and doesn't take fee like PayPal do, Btc value is much higher then PayPal etc. Yesterday, i had 20 $, today im on 19,32 $

winter2019

The thing here is that, bitcoin is going up and downhill and doesn't take fee like PayPal do, Btc value is much higher then PayPal etc. Yesterday, i had 20 $, today im on 19,32 $
Paypal Friends & Family doesn't take a fee and that's the only method resellers use, you literally just said how the value of your btc went down - it's unstable, and you're paying less than a sub costs.

TheKarma

Paypal Friends & Family doesn't take a fee and that's the only method resellers use, you literally just said how the value of your btc went down - it's unstable, and you're paying less than a sub costs.
That's why im looking for a reseller that can be nice enough to take 20$ BTC, but im still trying to get 5$ Extra so i pay the amout a sub is worth :)