zeus user rage bans.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Cha0s

Early adopter
should we give you a cake for that now? or celebrate it in some way?

Nah, we just thought it was a bit of a meme. Birdhake overall is rather good for an early beta release, but the two users on the other team were getting mad whilst we were running around the map, saying nothing.

However, I completely understand your comment :)

Nah, we just thought it was a bit of a meme. Birdhake overall is rather good for an early beta release, but the two users on the other team were getting mad whilst we were running around the map, saying nothing.

However, I completely understand your comment
Øonetap α .how to get ONETAP alpha

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
and? zeus is still in BETA and onetap users hate it, ok.
this doesnt matter, nobody should be interested in using a cheat where he just calls every other provider shit and then proceeds to try and F5 their code and paste it into his own project, his entire mindset with this new release was "onetap was shit when it released and then it got better", they keep trying to imply that reis is involved with their new project to boost the reputation seen by the public eye and keep getting shut down every time. I really don't expect this to go far. Using the "we're in beta" excuse when their release was supposed to be 2 months ago is a terrible way to represent them

MarKE

Early adopter
should we give you a cake for that now? or celebrate it in some way?

and? zeus is still in BETA and onetap users hate it, ok.

idk why you are so salty for,
idc about getze.us either not complaining about the cheat more the users that rage ban just because they get destroyed in hvh, if you dont like my post then don't be here simple.

weeb

Early adopter
okok so zeus has been in beta for a while still before these like 20 slots were released, their hack is still dookie and all they have done is ruined their rep some more by releasing the hack with the issues it has /shrug