Your card has been declined. (Stripe via N26)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wrLd1337

Hello all,

I already read many posts in this section where people complain about not being able to pay - so am I.

I mean that it probably isn't your fault but I don't know why it gets declined. Online-payments are activated and every information I had to put in was correct.

And yes I have enough money. I was just suprised as in the FAQ (in the german section) it said that payments such as Sofort etc are supported.

praxyboyy

Happens with me too, my card works on stripe gateways elsewhere but never works on onetap, i tried 5 different cards but none seem to work. We got no options but to purchase from a reseller at inflated prices. IDK why onetap doesnt look into this as i am sure they have lost a lot of customers due to this. Payments via bitcoins/crypto should have always been supported by a platform like this.

Now you got no option but to purchase from a reseller at 10%-15% higher cost ....

Reactions: wrLd1337

wrLd1337

i think this means you got no money :/ works fine for me.

Tried it once again - still didn't work.

dda0e6c5ef4bd4d6fc54967e4b82ae3f.png

Even after processing and authorization I still get this error. And I have money on my account.

ysl

make sure you have enough money to cover potential fees/currency conversion rates as well.

Ilonia

Doesn't Stripe have decline codes, so you must know the reason why your card was declined? Where exactly it says that?
UPD: That never happened to me in Stripe, but if my card gets declined somewhere else, and I'm sure it shouldn't, I just keep trying over and over again, and after 4-5 tries payment goes through.

wrLd1337

Doesn't Stripe have decline codes, so you must know the reason why your card was declined? Where exactly it says that?
UPD: That never happened to me in Stripe, but if my card gets declined somewhere else, and I'm sure it shouldn't, I just keep trying over and over again, and after 4-5 tries payment goes through.
It says nothing but that
dda0e6c5ef4bd4d6fc54967e4b82ae3f.png
- no error code or anything similar.

And yes I tried it already 5+ times and it is not working - just here.

fatalgak

Banned
some cards don't really work, try adding money on a prepaid card, it worked for me!

and also make sure your card has 3D SecureCode

wrLd1337

some cards don't really work, try adding money on a prepaid card, it worked for me!

and also make sure your card has 3D SecureCode
Seems like N26 is not working. At least for me.

And I have money as I said 3 times and 3D SecureCode as well.

make sure you have enough money to cover potential fees/currency conversion rates as well.
As I said, I have enough money.

Last edited:
Your card might be declined due to your bank suspecting it as a malicious payment. Try calling your bank and verifying your card/transaction and re-purchase.

Edit: Reading over this thread again, it is not a balance issue for any future questions.

Last edited: