Why is Mar1k asking me for Anydesk for an OTv3 Sub?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzionqt

Exactly what I said. Seems kinda weird I'm not even gonna lie... Like it's just a PayPal payment?
dmkeg7W.png

He's most-likely legit and probably not hacked, but for my own personal safety I'm not letting some random person connect to my PC with all my shit on it just for a subscription and to let him onto my PayPal whilst connected.. Seems very sketchy idk.. Lmk what you think

tommy

It may have something to do with preventing you from refunding although i have no idea how that shit works

fuzionqt

It probably has something to do with preventing you from refunding
Yeah but still isn't that scary asf? He can literally do ANYTHING to ur PC and ur logged into ur own "Bank" basically. It's like bringing a random guy withdrawing money irl from your bank idk

tommy

Yeah but still isn't that scary asf? He can literally do ANYTHING to ur PC and ur logged into ur own "Bank" basically. It's like bringing a random guy withdrawing money irl from your bank idk
Did you have any issues with payment prior to him asking you to download anydesk?

fuzionqt

I literally had to verify a Phone i didn't own anymore so I changed it and everything was solved, so I'ma say no. That was an information problem that I fixed in literally 2 seconds not a payment problem.

fuzionqt

Another thing Tommy, the way you prevent refunds is Sending through F&F (Friends and Family), so theres literally no point in him trying to access my personal side of my PC

Mar1k

Early adopter
Another thing Tommy, the way you prevent refunds is Sending through F&F (Friends and Family), so theres literally no point in him trying to access my personal side of my PC

Such safety rules for some customers. You can choose another payment method - you do not need anydesk for this. But you said that you have Paypal and only with this system you can pay. I take such measures so as not to receive a refund.

If you are afraid of something, just use another seller on your forum, his nickname is "signal"

If you send with help : "friends and family", you can also make a refund. You do not know how Paypal works. Just if you do not agree, go to another seller and buy from him.

My topic: https://www.onetap.com/threads/purc...happ-alipay-wechat-qq-sofort-fast-cheap.1358/

You can read every review in this thread, there are a lot of them. And you can ask each client how quickly this happens and that there are no problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuzionqt

fuzionqt

Okay with a lot more work you can refund and I forgot about that however I still think it's a lil weird considering I worked with you in the past with a LARGER SUM (300-400$) and you didnt need the measures.. Idk man but you do you and thanks for the suggestion

Peurr

Early adopter
Next time maybe just ask him yourself first before posting it on forums? Bet if you had asked you would’ve gotten your explenation immediately.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
1. you can always clarify with him before starting threads which eventually leads to the same result.

2. if you're uncomfortable with his measures you can always choose not to use him.

we do not oversee nor police what resellers do but they have been reselling for a long enough time without giving us any problems.

again, if you're scared, look at point #2.

Reactions: fuzionqt
Status
Not open for further replies.