Why did they remove the bitcoin buy option ffs. No one uses stripe..

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Slumpp

over 60k people including me have, haven't heard a report of anyones card being used yet... why not?

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
Why would I trust a hvh site with my card
If you actually checked properly you are directed to Stripe itself to perform and complete payment, just like how it works with PayPal. We do not see nor store any information.

Tame

If you actually checked properly you are directed to Stripe itself to perform and complete payment, just like how it works with PayPal. We do not see nor store any information.
So why can’t we just use PayPal senpai

KateAwpton

Banned
lot more to it than that, paypal is awful, break laws every day and get away with it since they arent a physical bank laff

Reactions: Zak33

KateLOL

Scummy to just make resellers get more money. Man you scums removed it for no reason. Literally no reason it shoudve been removed

Bella

Early adopter
Scummy to just make resellers get more money. Man you scums removed it for no reason. Literally no reason it shoudve been removed
hdf mad dog just buy it through a reseller I don't see anyone else complaining

KingSadrix

hdf mad dog just buy it through a reseller I don't see anyone else complaining
He probs just complains about shit instead of doing anything, I bet this newcomer would be the type of guy to complain about the resolver while using 20% hitchance on awp

Bella

Early adopter
He probs just complains about shit instead of doing anything, I bet this newcomer would be the type of guy to complain about the resolver while using 20% hitchance on awp
l0l honestly men resolver so bad I can't hit awp shots!! oh my config? 5 min dmg 17 hc

KateAwpton

Banned
idk why it was removed but it was and there is a reason to everything.. lani didnt just go he he he im gonna get these retards today by removing a source of income... unless he did :eek:

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
The main reason is due to legal and compliance issues. But do you even understand what I just said?

Zak33

just to clarify: paypal is by far the worst paying service, i'd use skrill over paypal since you can literally win any chargebakc you want