why buy ot ?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

mrdad

don't have an active sub but last time I used onetap it was better than fatal and nl anyways, so I don't see why it should be worse now
even with the new "exploit" (not really an exploit imo), just use fakelag and their little "exploit" doesn't help anymore lol

Reactions: luvisrage16

regardless

the cheat is fucking -$- BOSSMODE -$- RN (always REZolve,js) ! thats why
give onetap ur dolars
pesos
rubles
euros
pounds
danish crowns
reichmarks

mrdad

It's not really hard to be better than NL considering how NL is a skeet dump that a 15 year old is trying to keep working and cram more stuff on top

Reactions: Matiselxd
don't have an active sub but last time I used onetap it was better than fatal and nl anyways, so I don't see why it should be worse now
even with the new "exploit" (not really an exploit imo), just use fakelag and their little "exploit" doesn't help anymore lol
"doesnt really help" just imagine trying this.... peek with fake lag, shoot one bullet, you get dt baimed.... now you are dead.... ot needs update but so do most cheats.

dryfuckgoat

yeah well its not better than fatal rn because of defensive dt