when was last onetap update?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

mohamoha

u can't bypass overwatch LMFAO
Why !!! A year ago I was playing with my account for a year and I did not take any ban, but now an account is banned within 24 hours
by Overwatch
I think in advance, the days of there were updates for the hack, it used to bypass the Overwatch system and now it does not work because I have been using it for two weeks and 5 accounts have been banned!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Egis
Why !!! A year ago I was playing with my account for a year and I did not take any ban, but now an account is banned within 24 hours
by Overwatch
I think in advance, the days of there were updates for the hack, it used to bypass the Overwatch system and now it does not work because I have been using it for two weeks and 5 accounts have been banned!!!
:confused:

L4wless174

Early adopter
by Overwatch
i strongly agree

keoperDAB

Subscriber
by Overwatch
u didn't get ban is not bypassing the overwatch, probably u are playing legit

no cheat can bypass overwatch rn, idk past, but u cant now

cossmink

by Overwatch
+1

Ndlyss

by Overwatch
Lol this was because overwatch was down for a year it wasn't working