What`s the difference between onetap and onetap alpha?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

zykkq

I want to buy onetap, but i have few questions about it.
First of all, what do i basically get after buying subscription?
Do i get onetap v2 with onetap v3?
Do i get onetap alpha?
And most importantly what`s the difference between onetap and onetap alpha?
Couldnt find any answers to these questions.

Quesadillaz

1. you get onetap v3, nothing else
2. you don't get v2 with v3, v2 was the version of the cheat until v3 was introduced in late november
3. you don't get alpha
4. onetap alpha is for selected testers who use an update before it comes to the live build

Reactions: zykkq

yzy1999

After you subscribe, you can only get the use right of onetapv3. Onetapv2 has passed. The difference between onetap alpha and onetap is that onetap Alpha will be updated earlier. Only the early adopters of onetap can have this privilege. They will use the new version of onetap in advance, and put forward reasonable suggestions and existing problems, so as to improve some problems and bugs for us to use the new version of onetap better!!! 😄

Ultranite

After you subscribe, you can only get the use right of onetapv3. Onetapv2 has passed. The difference between onetap alpha and onetap is that onetap Alpha will be updated earlier. Only the early adopters of onetap can have this privilege. They will use the new version of onetap in advance, and put forward reasonable suggestions and existing problems, so as to improve some problems and bugs for us to use the new version of onetap better!!! 😄
Alpha access is not limited to early adopters. UID, for that matter, doesn't affect your chance at alpha either. You will be asked to join alpha if you are well known in the community as someone who reports bug and suggests useful things and the alpha team feel as though you would contribute to testing.

Last edited:

yzy1999

Alpha access is not limited to early adopters. UID, for that matter, doesn't affect your chance at alpha either. You will be asked to join alpha if you are well known in the community as someone who reports bug and suggests useful things and the alpha team feel as though you would contribute to testing.
Ok, I got it.