What is this fucking hack doing?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

idkk

i can tell ur brain isnt very smooth man u should go back to the clip rewatch it and then tell me again that this is a "advanced spot" either ur braindead or ur just new to hvh
you're wrong, this is a good spot with a good config

zizousta

i can tell ur brain isnt very smooth man u should go back to the clip rewatch it and then tell me again that this is a "advanced spot" either ur braindead or ur just new to hvh
lmao stop crying, you have never hvhed in your life (mm hvh doesnt count) you dont even know that spot imagine braindead ngr

pray

lmao stop crying, you have never hvhed in your life (mm hvh doesnt count) you dont even know that spot imagine braindead ngr
compare ur user identification digit to mine and say i never hvhd its just a stupid spot to sit at and now keep ur newgen mouth closed

that's all you have? no other details? I can set low hc on any cheat and whine about the same thing while ignoring the top left corner of the screen.
nice miss due to spread meme reason when even its due to prediction lol and standing still when spread miss should not occur most of the times

Hawiz

Banned
nice miss due to spread meme reason when even its due to prediction lol and standing still when spread miss should not occur most of the times
its clearly not prediction its resolver and it thinks its spread so it changes side and resolver breaks even more

Status
Not open for further replies.