v3 Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

tapsen

Early adopter
Ye ye back again with like my 4th testimonial

Ragebot: 9/10
Most recent update really good, dynamic ab works a treat, overall accuracy of the cheat is quality, still able to 2 hit baim literally every time which is a huge plus in any cheat especially if you play like it's LBY days like I do, just pushing everything, sadly it's not as easy as it used to be when you can just hold w :( personally the double tap needs improving, accuracy imo is actually pretty dire and misses a fair amount, tried multiple hitchances and hitbox overrides, in terms of damage though it's spot on, when it does dt it is usually a 2 hit and if it isn't the cheat shoots fast enough to get a third shot off anyway. Best part about ot always has been since v1, AWP, Auto and Scout are equally as good

Anti-aim: 8/10
Imma be honest, I haven't used this new jitter move I'm sure if I have had done I would've rated it an 8.5 since I've heard good stuff about it but I mainly use aa scripts which imo should bring the rating down, the cheat itself should have much better anti-aims than a lua and to me it just doesn't, static still dope as fuck though, also idk why but on shot is way worse in v3 than it ever has been in ot, idk if that's down to it needing improving or other cheats are just hitting on shot more I have no idea, having said that this doesn't affect the rating of anti-aim. Slow walk p on v3 as well.

Visuals: 10/10
Don't need to say much, don't need a lua either, visuals are very customizable and they're just hot in general.

Legitbot: -/10
Not used it on v3 and so don't think it's fair to post any form of judgement on it.

Everything else: -
Staff are as usual excellent in responding, Ray reset my HWID within 5 minutes ofc that only because he loves me. FPS wise there's literally 0 drops at all compared to if you weren't injected, LUA is cool, personally though if you're gonna add it you might as well just allow us to change literally everything in the cheat, I'm pretty sure you can't as of right now? Idk though I haven't messed with that many luas.

P.S Please change loader to match v3's theme, doesn't make sense for it to still look like the v1 cheat. Also the lua thing is clearly a joke, I am aware it's js

Good Cheeto, Good Staff

Last edited: