u think the ppl in hvh server is 2 toxic? when u having cfg issue and they are saying uid issue? Click hear

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ik26e9

Do u think the ppl in hvh server is 2 toxic? when u having cfg issue and they are saying uid issue? When u having some questions a bout this cheat and u need to make a threads to ask and turns out no one answering u? you do not have a friend who can play hvh with you? Than Buy me an ot sub, and I will be ur best friend and feel free to ask the questions a bout onetap, and tell me ur playstyle and I will make a private cfg for u in 3~5 days(free, no js but if u gave me js I will make a cfg which including the js u gave me). If u want to see me in real life I will buy a fly ticket right away<3

NinjaOficial

Do u think the ppl in hvh server is 2 toxic? when u having cfg issue and they are saying uid issue? When u having some questions a bout this cheat and u need to make a threads to ask and turns out no one answering u? you do not have a friend who can play hvh with you? Than Buy me an ot sub, and I will be ur best friend and feel free to ask the questions a bout onetap, and tell me ur playstyle and I will make a private cfg for u in 3~5 days(free, no js but if u gave me js I will make a cfg which including the js u gave me). If u want to see me in real life I will buy a fly ticket right away<3
Wait, wait, wait.... If you've got the money to buy a fly ticket to Brazil, why don't you just buy the sub? 🤔

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

Haunter

Subscriber
didnt u make a thread calling people poor and telling them to buy a sub