*tutorial* how to hit more with OT

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

iris

they're not asking for your money, if you dont like onetap just get something else

also, cfg issue until proven not
here. can you give me an option in my scout config that I should change in order to not miss standing shots from 10 meters due to spread?

80hc, auto stop mode early and force accuracy, ps dynamic(same thing happens on static low ps, such as 25-30). awaiting your input bro :)

L4wless174

Early adopter
here. can you give me an option in my scout config that I should change in order to not miss standing shots from 10 meters due to spread?

80hc, auto stop mode early and force accuracy, ps dynamic(same thing happens on static low ps, such as 25-30). awaiting your input bro :)
player issue, ping issue, cfg issue
theres a rage quit button u can hit

L4wless174

Early adopter
so no real input, thanks for proving how dumb NA players are
it is real 'input', getting brain transplant might help even if its from a dead donkey will help
ping can cause issues
there is a rage quit button to stop missing
those are valid options

iris

it is real 'input', getting brain transplant might help even if its from a dead donkey will help
ping can cause issues
there is a rage quit button to stop missing
those are valid options
ah yes, sorry 43ms ping is way too high im sorry man

L4wless174

Early adopter

just clicked on the orange link insert, onetap would also miss if it was looking at ur visuals

L4wless174

Early adopter
I assumed you didn't have 2 layers of grease coating your monitor and you could make out the embedded link to know what I meant, my bad
where is the 2 layers of grease coming from? quite creative ill give you that

i did know what u meant, you were missing the guy correct?

iris

where is the 2 layers of grease coming from? quite creative ill give you that

i did know what u meant, you were missing the guy correct?
from the borgars duh

yeah, I want to know how I can produce so much spread standing still with a sniper rifle from 10 meters that it causes me to miss 3 times. if not cheat issue.

injecting a literal 2 year old crack of onetap and using the same exact config results in no such spread misses, as well as recreating the config in other popaular cheats. I wonder if it has anything to do with the cheat, hmm...

L4wless174

Early adopter
from the borgars duh

yeah, I want to know how I can produce so much spread standing still with a sniper rifle from 10 meters that it causes me to miss 3 times. if not cheat issue.

injecting a literal 2 year old crack of onetap and using the same exact config results in no such spread misses, as well as recreating the config in other popaular cheats. I wonder if it has anything to do with the cheat, hmm...
you were not standing
how did you know it was 10 meters?
'if not cheat issue' then what?
you realize cheats are different right?

iris

you were not standing
how did you know it was 10 meters?
'if not cheat issue' then what?
you realize cheats are different right?
I was standing for the last two shots, and should have been standing for the first one too if the autostop did its job? obviously I did not use a tape measure but it should still be within the scoped accuracy range of the scout.
yes, some cheats can hit fully accurate shots without missing due to spread and some can't, I can see that

L4wless174

Early adopter
I was standing for the last two shots, and should have been standing for the first one too if the autostop did its job? obviously I did not use a tape measure but it should still be within the scoped accuracy range of the scout.
yes, some cheats can hit fully accurate shots without missing due to spread and some can't, I can see that
auto stop did do its job but like i said were as in past tense
standing does not give u 100% accuracy
and some cfgs dont suck and not miss due to spread

iris

auto stop did do its job but like i said were as in past tense
standing does not give u 100% accuracy
and some cfgs dont suck and not miss due to spread
so can you tell me what else I could change, that isn't the weapon settings, that would make me not miss most shots due to spread? I know it's great to be able to blame "cfg issue" for the problems the cheat has but can you provide an example of a feature that would make me miss due to spread, if not hitchance and mp/pointscale?

Status
Not open for further replies.