Trusted Mode

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Does this cheat still boot in trusted mode? My sub ranout on the 5th so I haven't played with the new update. anyone know if it works in trusted?

uh buddy i don't really understand what you're talking about. but the cheat is injected.

There has been a new update on CS:GO where if valvue think you are using cheats it will lower your trust factor, I know AimWare can still load the game and not be detected but I wondered if OT has the same feature

twoshituser

There has been a new update on CS:GO where if valvue think you are using cheats it will lower your trust factor, I know AimWare can still load the game and not be detected but I wondered if OT has the same feature
As far as I know, this function is. But I can be wrong, because I have not used onetap for a long time

Reactions: MccLennyFace

pogdog

When you join a game it gives an error message that the game is in trusted mode and it detected third party software running in the background or something. It says it lowers your trust factor. Kind of surprised that it's able to detect onetap with that method but it's not vac detected.

Haunter

Subscriber
When you join a game it gives an error message that the game is in trusted mode and it detected third party software running in the background or something. It says it lowers your trust factor. Kind of surprised that it's able to detect onetap with that method but it's not vac detected.
are u 100% sure its the cheat because it complains about a million non cheat things

TheGod77

Can someone say if all good and playing mm is fine or it interferes with that new anti cheat thing. I want to re-sub.