trash talkers | ft. onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
the title represents u
I won't respond in a badway, cuz I am not a trash-talker and offense others.
Just telling the truth.
If we keep lie to him that's the media and the editing is good he'd keep doing the same media and editing, this guy has an actual potential and a lot of room to grow.

Have a good day, "Well-Known Member"

2bad

Just telling the truth.
If we keep lie to him that's the media and the editing is good he'd keep doing the same media and editing, this guy has an actual potential and a lot of room to grow.

ty for saying that I have actual potential and that I can grow, i appreciate it. But I really hate it when someone says he hates something but doesn't say why or what he hates. Can you please tell me what I can improve, it will help me improve in the near future for my next videos.

drained

Just telling the truth.

then show us your "medias" u just trash talk things that are made with effort but in reality u cant even recreate them

Reactions: auth0r

auth0r

At the start, I thought you were gonna tap some trash-talking HvHers, but I just saw that you're actually one of them
Really surprising...

2bad

At the start, I thought you were gonna tap some trash-talking HvHers, but I just saw that you're actually one of them
Really surprising...
look at the chat during the first part of the video before you say i'm a trash talker buddy.

Last edited: