TICKBASE.CC ADMINS OWNED *16-5* RAGE DDOS

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
3d569576d0d0c1643a0eba6ab16897c0.png
[URL
WE HAD to play 3v5 because of their ddosing
they hit my vpn off last round 🤣
story short, don't join their forum and also
#ownage
I was 27-6 but yunno, they hit me
@BananaKing was also apart of it​

zzztv

This is why you need a vpn in this community. Also, their site used to look so cool before they changed the theme and made it ugly, is the site even around anymore? Idk

BananaKing

Banned
edc8a2d0f77f6d01.png

The second 5v5 where the entire tickbase staff (except for smol) rage quit and swapped out with people.

Went to my server and would you look at that, NO ONE GOT DDOSED

LOL

Tickbase < onetap

LoveChild

forcing mirage as the map we play and not letting us pick site after winning knife round + 5 scouts
THAT'S A INSANE WIN NN'S
It was mirage because the game was a rematch of the previous 5v5. When we asked what side you wanted after you won knife round no one on your team said what side you wanted. This resulted in us just staying on what sides we were before the game had started.

Note: we streamed and recorded it because in the previous 5v5 we were told that we were ddosing the server and our own players, so we recorded and stream'd as some sort of proof.
(Here's a a bit of proof that we were not the ones hitting people/servers offline)
2f10a3356f955f728fe71a074032468f.png

Last edited:

Loopy

Early adopter
This just kinda looks like a bunch of fags versus a bunch of fags. What do you expect? I guarantee you would do the same to them.