threat x darklight shitters

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

keop

TS5rEn2.png

waste of time imo

Skii1

resolver in a stupid miss = anim fix issue (rarely), or resolver not resolving aa right (happens too) , but the bullet went straight through his body, (looks like safe point), so i would say its server side

so you shot at him and and bullet went somewhere else, either spread or just some plugin that makes you shoot their feet/miss
(cannot be spread cuz skeet logged it as resolver. LOL!

lol....

Eddy

rewind explained it on the skeet forums, this is basic csgo knowledge, obviously blue and red wont line up if they dont collide with the same thing
unknown.png

basic explanation, in that clip the red one is floating ( hit me) in the air but the blue one draws directly on the train, why?
because the red one collided with me as the client saw something there ( my fake ), and why does the blue one only draw on the train? because there was nothing in the server ( my real ) so it didnt collide just drawing "behind me"

Skii1

rewind explained it on the skeet forums, this is basic csgo knowledge, obviously blue and red wont line up if they dont collide with the same thing
unknown.png

basic explanation, in that clip the red one is floating ( hit me) in the air but the blue one draws directly on the train, why?
because the red one collided with me as the client saw something there ( my fake ), and why does the blue one only draw on the train? because there was nothing in the server ( my real ) so it didnt collide just drawing "behind me"
ur using a prescriptive that is on ragdoll mode (meaning hes in a higher pos) tell me from streamable kid, not from a ragdoll prescriptive, + what is knife for map, havent heard that shit since 2018 cuz poor kids never had veto. VETO for map WHO knifes for map in 2020 and we didnt even know when we were doing knife atleast tell us bot.

Eddy

ur using a prescriptive that is on ragdoll mode (meaning hes in a higher pos) tell me from streamable kid, not from a ragdoll prescriptive, + what is knife for map, havent heard that shit since 2018 cuz poor kids never had veto. VETO for map WHO knifes for map in 2020 and we didnt even know when we were doing knife atleast tell us bot.
how does the perspective matter? XD if he is in a higher pos u can see the bullet impacts better, u would know it doesn't matter if u weren't a clueless newfag LUL

Skii1

how does the perspective matter? XD if he is in a higher pos u can see the bullet impacts better, u would know it doesn't matter if u weren't a clueless newfag LUL
what is knife for map, havent heard that shit since 2018 cuz poor kids never had veto. VETO for map WHO knifes for map in 2020 and we didnt even know when we were doing knife atleast tell us

Eddy

what is knife for map, havent heard that shit since 2018 cuz poor kids never had veto. VETO for map WHO knifes for map in 2020 and we didnt even know when we were doing knife atleast tell us
we literally said knife for map go knife now u even knifed but lost and devil didnt even have a knifebot L

NinjaOficial

He's right about that one, that was a client sided hit.
Just check the server bullet impacts, no impacts on the target, just the train behind.