Terrible support

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobytoe

I purchased this cheat for the first time last Tuesday. On first download of the loader, I ran into issues where I couldn't run the loader at all or the loader was fucked up so I couldn't click on stuff correctly. So I made a support ticket and this support by far is the worst support of any product or software I've seen. I won't call names, but the moderator in question didn't know what he was talking about and he kept repeating the same things over and over again and also kept asking me to do ridiculous things that will obviously not work. I've asked that the ticket be escalated to someone more knowledgeable but the moderator didn't even listen and kept asking me useless stuff. If a support technician has run out of logical ideas, they escalate it to someone higher up. Tech support 101.
I've lost all patience with this cheat and its support staff and I won't be recommending this product or coming back. Administrators/developers should handle support tickets, not moderators.

Reactions: cocaethylen

DIV7NE

Oh I read it wrong lol.

I would get errors like "this app cant run on your pc" and other stuff.
I may not be an active customer, nor do I know what that error represents. But to me, it sounds like you're running into OS compatibility issues, such as... running Windows 7, 8 or others that might not be supported. But if you're running on Windows 10, I'd start by making sure it's fully up-to-date.
(Keep checking for more updates, as new ones keep coming after the one that was just installed).

If that doesn't help, make sure that you have all the requirements installed such as the c++ redist. files (surely it's written somewhere which ones are needed).
Perhaps you have a third-party anti-cheat running in the back? Check that and disable it via task manager.
However, the best thing that I can recommend you to do, is probably to make a new ticket tbh.

bobytoe

I may not be an active customer, nor do I know what that error represents. But to me, it sounds like you're running into OS compatibility issues, such as... running Windows 7, 8 or others that might not be supported. But if you're running on Windows 10, I'd start by making sure it's fully up-to-date.
(Keep checking for more updates, as new ones keep coming after the one that was just installed).

If that doesn't help, make sure that you have all the requirements installed such as the c++ redist. files (surely it's written somewhere which ones are needed).
Perhaps you have a third-party anti-cheat running in the back? Check that and disable it via task manager.
However, the best thing that I can recommend you to do, is probably to make a new ticket tbh.
Made two and i've already done the stuff you mentioned above. Both tickets received poor handling.

Skykit

Here is a list of things you can do to potentially fix the issue. Yes you may have done all this already but I'd like to at least list it all off.

Turn it off and back on.
I'm well aware that this is a statement made redundantly but often is it the solution to many a problem.

Update available for download.
Make sure you're using the latest version of windows 10. Sometimes updates don't come through properly and doing a simple check can reveal that maybe you're behind a version or two! Sometimes a windows install can come with its own problems and issues and may require you to try installing said update again or even updating certain redistributable libraries.

Malwarebytes has removed onetap.exe
The reason people advise you to turn off your antivirus temporarily is because very often loaders and injectors are detected as false positives often being labeled as a "heuristic virus" also known as a trojan. If you don't have one or your already tried disabling it once, try again and make sure that windows defender didn't also turn on after. If Your AV is removing the EXE or preventing it from running, then this could explain why it gives you the error of "this app cant run on your pc".

Geforce Experience: The next game ready drivers are available to download.
Drivers often do more than just "Drive" your hardware. Try making sure that you have the latest drivers for your PC. Be it for GPU or otherwise!

Self explanatory basics:
Reinstall the loader and restart your PC.
Launch as admin always

Download required redistributables

If none of this helps then your computer has something very wrong with it, or onetap magically broke over night for just you. That last bit isn't an insult. Sometimes programs can just be finnicky and choose not to work. Not because of anything anyone did. If it really still persists to not work then see if you can contact support again, explain that you've followed all the troubleshooting steps and maybe you'll get a refund or something I don't know. I can't promise anything as I'm just another member.

bobytoe

Here is a list of things you can do to potentially fix the issue. Yes you may have done all this already but I'd like to at least list it all off.

Turn it off and back on.
I'm well aware that this is a statement made redundantly but often is it the solution to many a problem.

Update available for download.
Make sure you're using the latest version of windows 10. Sometimes updates don't come through properly and doing a simple check can reveal that maybe you're behind a version or two! Sometimes a windows install can come with its own problems and issues and may require you to try installing said update again or even updating certain redistributable libraries.

Malwarebytes has removed onetap.exe
The reason people advise you to turn off your antivirus temporarily is because very often loaders and injectors are detected as false positives often being labeled as a "heuristic virus" also known as a trojan. If you don't have one or your already tried disabling it once, try again and make sure that windows defender didn't also turn on after. If Your AV is removing the EXE or preventing it from running, then this could explain why it gives you the error of "this app cant run on your pc".

Geforce Experience: The next game ready drivers are available to download.
Drivers often do more than just "Drive" your hardware. Try making sure that you have the latest drivers for your PC. Be it for GPU or otherwise!

Self explanatory basics:
Reinstall the loader and restart your PC.
Launch as admin always

Download required redistributables

If none of this helps then your computer has something very wrong with it, or onetap magically broke over night for just you. That last bit isn't an insult. Sometimes programs can just be finnicky and choose not to work. Not because of anything anyone did. If it really still persists to not work then see if you can contact support again, explain that you've followed all the troubleshooting steps and maybe you'll get a refund or something I don't know. I can't promise anything as I'm just another member.
I've tried these already... multiple times. I've pm'd you.

NinjaOficial

You guys probably never needed support from a startup company then, you being answered in less than 24+ hours with such a small support team is a big achievement I would say.
This app can't run on your PC is a compatibility issue, update your drivers an make sure all the required dependencies are installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.