Shit Ex-alpha membr rebuy????

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Aight mfs been a minute since i've logged in. Is this hack still uhh csgo 2021 worthy, i have no intentions of even playing the game if i don't buy the hack. Just wondering what your guys' opinions were on it.

Haunter

Subscriber
Aight mfs been a minute since i've logged in. Is this hack still uhh csgo 2021 worthy, i have no intentions of even playing the game if i don't buy the hack. Just wondering what your guys' opinions were on it.
Greatest hack ever but i would wait for the update

NinjaOficial

I'd actually wait for an update either from onetap or csgo itself.
The current meta is the worst ever, the cheat is still as good as it was and even better, but hvh is worse in general, too boring

Netdammed

don't buy any cheat hvh is dogshit boring

trickykaden

Cheats meh. Csgo is hella boring. I only get subs every once in awhile to make javascripts when I'm bored.

bonesimi

I'd actually wait for an update either from onetap or csgo itself.
The current meta is the worst ever, the cheat is still as good as it was and even better, but hvh is worse in general, too boring
Not to sound retarded but what's the current meta? just stand in a corner? I miss old fakes :/ haven't played in forever