Semi rage legende

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Gzuz187

Early adopter
i would turn down the night mode and not clip as many afk's
night mode is good for me :p

awall and clips on afks +lefting lol
yea awall when he shot me fake im give him awall LUL nn but the afks are just there I didn't say that the afk should go
only clipin when i kill a semi legit or a rager uffya
As said by the semirage master himself, don't clip against legits on non prime, that's kinda sad
sry i play prime only with skeet
i only have high tier acc and dont want a VAC ban

nicole

night mode is good for me :p

yea awall when he shot me fake im give him awall LUL nn but the afks are just there I didn't say that the afk should go
only clipin when i kill a semi legit or a rager uffya

ot has been undetected since release, why does it matter if you use it

Gzuz187

Early adopter
ot has been undetected since release, why does it matter if you use it
undetected since release Joined Sep 5, 2020
i used v2 beforce es public and got an untrusted ban with legit aa

so I don't play with it on high tier acc only low acc and there I currently have no

nicole

undetected since release Joined Sep 5, 2020
i used v2 beforce es public and got an untrusted ban with legit aa

so I don't play with it on high tier acc only low acc and there I currently have no
you mentioned VAC. anyway, if you check the faq threads as well as the cheat status thread by shifto (or was it banshee?), you'll see that it wasn't VAC detected
you bring up my join date being recent and even though i started cheating on csgo 2 months ago i somehow know better than you, who has been supposedly cheating for over 2 years now. shush

Gzuz187

Early adopter
you mentioned VAC. anyway, if you check the faq threads as well as the cheat status thread by shifto (or was it banshee?), you'll see that it wasn't VAC detected
you bring up my join date being recent and even though i started cheating on csgo 2 months ago i somehow know better than you, who has been supposedly cheating for over 2 years now. shush
untrusted ban = VAC ban
but it was a bug from cheat with legit aa (have it reportet and staff members said to me that they take care of it and observe it)
this cheat 200k users it is only a question of time until it is detected
newcommer boy
im start cheating at 2017 and you want to teach me here laugh

Gzuz187

Early adopter
Ich habe meine eigenen Cheats für cs: s in den Jahren 2013-2014 geschrieben, während Sie seit 2017 für das Betrügen bezahlt haben. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, welchen Punkt Sie hier anstreben
YEA I pay for cheat hab also money for it lol
and who cares about CSS

Last edited:

sPeC

So basically what you're saying is...
1) undermining 🤔
2) completely wrong/ignorant
3) you only play non prime cuz you're too poor to afford a $6 account, but try to "flex" paying for cheats "cuz you have money"
4) clips were still S H I T
5) "2017" but still doesn't possess enough brain power to use the cheat correctly 🤔

bottom line is your video is worthless dogshit and so is your ignorant ego ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Gzuz187

Early adopter
So basically what you're saying is...
1) undermining 🤔
2) completely wrong/ignorant
3) you only play non prime cuz you're too poor to afford a $6 account, but try to "flex" paying for cheats "cuz you have money"
4) clips were still S H I T
5) "2017" but still doesn't possess enough brain power to use the cheat correctly 🤔

bottom line if your video is worthless dogshit and so is your ignorant ego ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1) who undermining im said ot is good lul
2)sure but you still interesting about me hhh
3) boring to play with a 6 euro acc uffy
4) who ask you?
6) what have I set wrong?

umad? toxic NN

sPeC

1) who undermining im said ot is good lul
2)sure but you still interesting about me hhh
3) boring to play with a 6 euro acc uffy
4) who ask you?
6) what have I set wrong?
Actual monkey stop trying to defend yourself. Also, next time learn English before you speak.
umad? toxic NN
LOL yup so mad that a random eu 2020 bought a low uid account. That's what you make this out to be like. PLUS only one being toxic is you attacking anyone who responds, which you again did by responding here. Sorry I'm realistic, and you're obviously autistic. Last but not CERTAINLY not least, I'm more known than you ever will be ignorant "NN" :) Know your place before you speak. Keep barking like you're big but get slapped in every conceivable way possible.

Stay fuming
1 "NN"

Gzuz187

Early adopter
hahahahahahahahah you so braindead hahaha
LOL yup so mad that a random eu 2020 bought a low uid account. That's what you make this out to be like. PLUS only one being toxic is you attacking anyone who responds, which you again did by responding here. Sorry I'm realistic, and you're obviously autistic. Last but not CERTAINLY not least, I'm more known than you ever will be ignorant "NN" :) Know your place before you speak. Keep barking like you're big but get slapped in every conceivable way possible.
bought a low uid account haha im just invited who the cheat was private NN
my english is enough for sons of bitches like you