SEMI-RAGE HIGHLIGHTS #1

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
just not using anti-aim/pitch doesn't make that a semi-rage config
imo "semi-raging" means destroying the enemy's cheaters without getting banned
I'm still not banned in 100 matches with my 180 fov awall. In older times I'd been banned in 12 hours and it'd be straight up raging, but VACNET got much worse since then, so I guess this is considered as semi-raging by now...

Rudder

I'm still not banned in 100 matches with my 180 fov awall. In older times I'd been banned in 12 hours and it'd be straight up raging, but VACNET got much worse since then, so I guess this is considered as semi-raging by now...
I have accounts unbanned after 100 games of full raging, does that make me a semirager?

nicole

semi rage is cheating but not blatantly enough to get smoked by ow
you aren't getting banned by ow because you used legit aa which drops you to low trust. when your trust is low you don't get ow banned but rather stay in low trust, valve does it this day because it prevents chronic cheaters from going on new accounts and invading high trust after every time they get banned
proper semirage means you stay in high trust and not get banned. no autowall, fov maaaaaaaybe 15 as dynamic maximum fov, properly checking corners, not shooting through smokes etc.. you got my semirage script which has all those features for that very reason :p

Reactions: Cowody
semi rage is cheating but not blatantly enough to get smoked by ow
you aren't getting banned by ow because you used legit aa which drops you to low trust. when your trust is low you don't get ow banned but rather stay in low trust, valve does it this day because it prevents chronic cheaters from going on new accounts and invading high trust after every time they get banned
proper semirage means you stay in high trust and not get banned. no autowall, fov maaaaaaaybe 15 as dynamic maximum fov, properly checking corners, not shooting through smokes etc.. you got my semirage script which has all those features for that very reason :p
I don't believe in this. My friend has 180 fov awall as well, and has pretty high trust factor. Everyone in the lobby is red to him.

Cowody

I don't believe in this. My friend has 180 fov awall as well, and has pretty high trust factor. Everyone in the lobby is red to him.
Like you would know what "high trust factor" is lol and maybe it's because all of you guy's trust factor is already shit?

nicole

high fov with autowall and legit aa won't keep you in high trust. i guarantee you that if i check that same person through my legit main i will receive a trust notification for them

regardless you just confirmed my point..
"Everyone in the lobby is red to him."