scout

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
It's not even about missing, the only thing I miss is head or feet and there's an obvious reason behind it (desync), the only problem I've found so far is shooting under min dmg

nightwolf

not only bad, but very bad. maybe cheat issue or because of many updates of cs go but i will not agree for config issue or playstyle issue.. i will not recommend to use scout in HVH specially in MM server, you will difinitely missed, even hitchance 70 to 80 with min damage from 70 to 101. With ping 1 to 5 still the same misses. The cheat really needs update its resolver.

waius

Banned
just get nl if you wanna scout and tap kids b4 they even peek keke?

scout is doing fine for me. but Ive seen it miss..full mags....:(

cvlze

SO TRUE BRO SO TRUE
yea so true, the moment you equip a scout the resolver downgrades itself so u can complain on forums

if u do well with one gun and do shit with another, then i'm sad to say but u got a config issue right there, and i can say that as i do equally good with scout, auto, awp and pistols

bbeeennnyyy

yea so true, the moment you equip a scout the resolver downgrades itself so u can complain on forums

if u do well with one gun and do shit with another, then i'm sad to say but u got a config issue right there, and i can say that as i do equally good with scout, auto, awp and pistols
Its because auto and awp don't need to go for head to kill someone.