resolver?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agility

in both clips, you miss 1 or 2 shots not due to spread everything else is spread i don't really see the issue here.

Ocio

SPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREADSPREAD

L4wless174

Early adopter
"did you run out of vocabulary again" holy shit your grammar is dog shit and i didn't agree to "no sub no talk" i just said that i'm not gonna buy a sub to a cheat that prioritizes os and misses half the time
Nothing wrong with my grammar there, the Grammarly scan showed there was nothing wrong. You did not capitalize your 'I', os isn't proper grammar and there was no period in the end. You repeating dog shit backs up my statement.
"no sub no talk" XAXAXAXAXA yeah
You wrote yeah which was after "no sub no talk".

Unless you can give me data that all of onetaps users miss half the time, it does not because you do not have any evidence.

gaygoblin

Nothing wrong with my grammar there, the Grammarly scan showed there was nothing wrong. You did not capitalize your 'I', os isn't proper grammar and there was no period in the end. You repeating dog shit backs up my statement.

You wrote yeah which was after "no sub no talk".

Unless you can give me data that all of onetaps users miss half the time, it does not because you do not have any evidence.
unless you can give me proper evidence that ot is the best cheat i'm not gonna listen to your goofy ass + imagine being so uneducated you need an automated system to correct your fucking sentences keep being unintillegent

L4wless174

Early adopter
unless you can give me proper evidence that ot is the best cheat i'm not gonna listen to your goofy ass + imagine being so uneducated you need an automated system to correct your fucking sentences keep being unintillegent
1. I never claimed ot was the best cheat, I do not need to provide evidence.
2. Having an automated system that auto-corrects your grammar is better than having shit for brains misspelling unintelligent.
3. I guarantee I am way better educated than you, you can tell one's education by looking at whey say or type.
4. I asserted dominance and made you change up your words, keep listing for commands by the pet.
5. I used Grammarly to prove you wrong, there is nothing wrong with using advantages to improve your writing, you just might be dumb to not use it.
6. Well there isn't anything to listen to, perhaps you may read my replies if you are able to
7. I have yet to see your evidence for the following claims:
"misses half the time"
"cheat worse than gs"
"your grammar is dog shit"
"prioritizes os"
8. As you stated in a previous comment “keep fanning ot”, did you expect me to fan something else on onetap forums?

You may use anal cream or a cooling pad for anal discomfort, also may I just say what a suitable name.

edit: I may not reply with in ~ 20 hours as I am currently receiving proper schooling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.