Resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenNy1uckY

👀 again, you can predict where their real is by using simple fucking resolver logic. If you want the resolver to hit head consistantly you have to spend a bit more effort than just copy pasting from unknowncheats
i don't think you can predict where their real is more like guessing at this point

hatsuhaze

i dont know what ur talking about onetap is the best cheat rn im hitting head 8/10 shots with scout, u dont know how to config
i used it 4 weeks ago, pretty sure it hasnt had any updated that make the ragebot better for scout. If youre gonna call me shit at cfging then play on servers where people antiaims are better than default aa (try jerehvh and try to hit head more than once a round)

i used it 4 weeks ago, pretty sure it hasnt had any updated that make the ragebot better for scout. If youre gonna call me shit at cfging then play on servers where people antiaims are better than default aa (try jerehvh and try to hit head more than once a round)
Never even heard of jerehvh I play in profit$

hatsuhaze

Agreed, only if the person is slow walking.
i've asked multiple ot users on different servers about "is onetap scout good" and most of them have said no, there has been a full 1 person (!!!!!woah 😱) who said ot v4 was good for scouting but that person didnt even have a v4 sub, and was also getting less kills than an otc user.

BenNy1uckY

yep, pretty much. You can use logic on where their real might be but its never 100%, just sad to see how v4 is about as good at hitting head as otc.
what you mean? otc didn't really need resolver back in the days because mostly everyone was using normal aa and desync was a new thing last 2 years so no wonder why it hit heads alot than today

Outcalled

i've asked multiple ot users on different servers about "is onetap scout good" and most of them have said no, there has been a full 1 person (!!!!!woah 😱) who said ot v4 was good for scouting but that person didnt even have a v4 sub, and was also getting less kills than an otc user.

Obviously it's not perfect. But it gets the job done for me most of the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.