Refund question / legit bot

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

GKHD

If I don't like the cheat, or simply I can't wrap my head around it, can I refund it after let's say 2 or 3 days?

Does the legit bot have any kind of silent aim at all? I'm interested in using it for mm too and I don't really like the aim lock that much, I'm more of silent aim type...

Will provide further info if the need be.

sinhvh

the legit bot doesnt have a silent aim the rage have one that u can combine but i mean its very obvious and u can't refund

Flich

I’m sorry man but the terms say “
Refunds
Subscriptions, such as account upgrades, are non-refundable.
If you believe your situation warrants an exception, you can submit your account for review through our contact form.”

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
If I don't like the cheat, or simply I can't wrap my head around it, can I refund it after let's say 2 or 3 days?

Does the legit bot have any kind of silent aim at all? I'm interested in using it for mm too and I don't really like the aim lock that much, I'm more of silent aim type...

You can find some previews of legitbot above for better understanding on how it works, which you can use to determine if that will suit your needs.

L4wless174

Early adopter

Name a cheat that lets you refund

Reactions: Wimish

zid

been using the legitbot on my main account, works fine if you know how to configure a legit config & know how to hide your cheats.

nox7

There is no such thing as "Silent Aim".. if u are lets say dmg+ and know how to actually play and stuff u shouldnt have a issue..
u can config ur ""aimlock"" with smoothness/reaction time which makes it look legit
if u got more questions.. just ask here i guess :)