Rank revealer

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

idkk

the admins and moderators already know, this issue has been seen by numerous others. Just wait patiently for the update

arcadex

It kind of is. A company is going to prioritize the main aspect of their business than the smaller parts. I wouldn't expect you to know because you're probably 12-16!!!!!
Says the person who puts 5 exclamation marks after their sentence to try and make it seem more important.

Reactions: thomaskredpath
it's a rage cheat more than a legit cheat, rank revealer is at the bottom of the priority list wait for the update, and stop crying of useless features not working!!!!
rank revealer is usefull especially for semirage in prime because then you can estimate how good the enemy team is/ if they are a semirage queue and so on. But actually i m not surprised its useless for you cus you prob cant even afford a prime account, so yea thanks for your useless comment.

• Haha
Reactions: JoshS2

JoshS2

rank revealer is usefull especially for semirage in prime because then you can estimate how good the enemy team is/ if they are a semi rage queue and so on. But actually i m not surprised its useless for you cus you prob cant even afford a prime account, so yea thanks for your useless comment.
Thanks for the feedback, but I do happen to disagree with you as you are having a little fit over rank revealer on a rage cheat. Do you know how you tell how good someone is? Watch them play!!!! I'm pretty sure I can afford a prime account as I cheat on my level 300 SMFC account with my 800 dollar inventory with my legit cheat!!!! I appreciated you expressing your opinion on my personal life on a cheating forum, but next time you should think before you speak! Clearly I am more fortunate than you because I have been gifted with education and don't use improper grammar and spell words wrong to make myself look stupid on a forum!

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
it's a rage cheat more than a legit cheat, rank revealer is at the bottom of the priority list wait for the update, and stop crying of useless features not working!!!!
no...? if theres an issue with legitbot, or you have a suggestion report / suggest it.

JoshS2

no...? if theres an issue with legitbot, or you have a suggestion report / suggest it.
Rank Revealer = Not as Important as the main features. Most cheats have this issue as CS:GO changed the tab menu!!! Not saying it shouldn't be fixed, just saying they shouldn't need to stop what they're working on right now to push a update just to fix rank revealer.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Rank Revealer = Not as Important as the main features. Most cheats have this issue as CS:GO changed the tab menu!!! Not saying it shouldn't be fixed, just saying they shouldn't need to stop what they're working on right now to push a update just to fix rank revealer.
why would they push a fix for one thing anyway, i mean, kinda stupid to just push one thing out lol, really for anything

Status
Not open for further replies.