Questions before purchasing.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

aleckk

Hi, i'm thinking of purchasing ONETAP subscriptions. I just have a few questions about it. 1. Is the legit config good? 2. Is it able to bypass Faceit? 3. When was the last time ONETAP got detected? Thank you for answering my questions! P.S i just read the FAQ, so it's able to bypass faceit anti-cheat but not the faceit client itself right? So launching faceit via the web is okay? When was the last time it got detected on FaceIT? Anyone has any idea? :/

Last edited:

polish1227

1. This cheat is good for legit with the right config however it could have some improvements
2. It doesnt bypass faceit client but bypasses the anticheat in-game
3. Last time it got detected was because of tick based features which are no longer available in matchmaking so no it's never been detected

Last edited:

aleckk

1. This cheat is good for legit with the right config however it could have some improvements
2. It doesnt bypass faceit client but bypasses the anticheat in-game
3. Last time it got detected was in 2019 I believe but since then they fixed all the issues and wont get detected anytime soon.
My account on faceit needs to turn on anti-cheat client before searching for game. So does it mean i can't use it on faceit? :/

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
My account on faceit needs to turn on anti-cheat client before searching for game. So does it mean i can't use it on faceit? :/
Yes and onetap was never detected, tbm were bhy not onetap itself