Purchasing upgrades at Onetap via PayPal / Paysafe / Cryptocurrency

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

keoperDAB

Subscriber
i got scammed via paypal
Well, well, well, seems like you're in a bit of a pickle, eh? From what I can remember, if you use F&F on PayPal, refunds are a no-go, so you better get smarter next time. As for your current predicament, it has nothing to do with Signal or Onetap, so don't expect them to protect your behind. You're on your own, pal! So just reach out to PayPal, and good luck!

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Someone else is impersonating
signal#2111 with ID 1033308760363511848
Scammed me for $22, then wanted another $12 for hwid unban even though I never used this account, ever?

100% Correct Discord Tag (I copy pasted from this thread...)

Looking up ID in this thread:

After scam, deleted all his messages
Seriously, staff update your thread.
Oh man, you really messed up before. But listen up, there's this thing called Unicode that can make a Discord name look identical, but it's actually different because of sneaky little characters. So, don't rely on the name alone. Always check the Discord ID instead. And hey, how about you ditch that old "check Discord name tag" mind and switch to "check Discord ID as always"? That's the way to do it, pal.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Yo, listen up! If some dumbass scammers are trying to rip you off or someone you know, don't fall for their tricks. Make sure you always double-check the Discord ID, not just the name tag. That way, you'll know for sure that you're talking to the real signali. Don't let these losers scam you out of your hard-earned cash!

ufyaa

Oh man, you really messed up before. But listen up, there's this thing called Unicode that can make a Discord name look identical, but it's actually different because of sneaky little characters. So, don't rely on the name alone. Always check the Discord ID instead. And hey, how about you ditch that old "check Discord name tag" mind and switch to "check Discord ID as always"? That's the way to do it, pal.
Did you read? (I copy pasted from this thread...)
From the thread creator. Also I literally checked the ID afterwards, but it can always be that OP changes his discord account and keeps the tag.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Did you read? (I copy pasted from this thread...)
From the thread creator. Also I literally checked the ID afterwards, but it can always be that OP changes his discord account and keeps the tag.
My man I was just trying to hook you up with some advice, but you're acting like a total jerk. Look, it's pretty obvious that you got scammed because you didn't read the damn thread properly. Here's what it wrote: My ONLY discord account for sales is signal#2111 (ID: 805718618699595786)

If you had checked the Discord ID (NOT THE NAME TAG), you could have saved yourself from the trouble. I don't want to straight-up call you braindead, but seriously man, you gotta be smarter than this. Don't be a dick, take control of your situation and learn from your mistakes.

It's not rocket science, buddy. If you can't figure out whether Signal has changed his account or not, just contact him. It's not that difficult. And stop relying on name tags, for God's sake. Signal says he only has one Discord account with that ID, but who knows if he's telling the truth? Just open a damn ticket or forum conversation and ask him yourself.

Last edited: