Purchasing upgrades at Onetap via PayPal / Paysafe / Cryptocurrency

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
updated with paysafe price, not likely that I will keep this permanently but due to the requests and demand I have introduced it for the time being.

freebo

hey guys just so you know resellers are completely useless

make a second account, buy the subscription as a gift and you can pay with any method you like since it's no longer a subscription, just a 1 month gift.

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
if there are unsupported payment methods that you are looking to see implemented please reply on this thread with them and I will see about implementing them

Welcome to my reselling service.

Rate: €22.00 for 1 month
Available payment methods:
PayPal
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
Litecoin

Currently accepting PSC (Paysafe card) @ 25 EUR for 1 month.

When contacting me, please provide me with a link the Onetap forum account you want the subscription applied to.

If you are interested in purchasing, please contact me via Discord, alternatively you can message me on site.
To ensure that you are not dealing with an impersonator, please be sure to copy and paste the exact Discord listed in my signature I will NEVER send you a friend request you MUST add me.

Known impersonator accounts: signal#0096 signal#6049 do NOT deal with this account.
Hi, I added to buy psc Coco 🎃#3990 i dont know ifI added the right one haven't got a answer in 3 days

Last edited:

andreila975

I've sent you a friend request and I was waiting for 3 days. My Discord is AssaultEK#1111. Was looking to do the subscription thing.

Sertox

Welcome to my reselling service.

Rate: €22.00 for 1 month
Available payment methods:
PayPal
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
Litecoin

Currently accepting PSC (Paysafe card) @ 25 EUR for 1 month.

When contacting me, please provide me with a link the Onetap forum account you want the subscription applied to.

If you are interested in purchasing, please contact me via Discord, alternatively you can message me on site.
To ensure that you are not dealing with an impersonator, please be sure to copy and paste the exact Discord listed in my signature I will NEVER send you a friend request you MUST add me.

Known impersonator accounts: signal#0096 signal#6049 do NOT deal with this account.
Hey, can you accept my Discord friend request, please?

andreila975

Hi again!, I've been waiting for 2 days at least and I have messaged you in Discord. If your busy, take your time and message me when your ready (I am AssaultEK#1111)