Purchasing upgrades at Onetap via PayPal / Paysafe / Cryptocurrency

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
this entire resell thing is big fat fucking -rep they overpay there asses off anyway they can they take to get fucking money thats it atleast overpay 1dollar max my opinion

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
this entire resell thing is big fat fucking -rep they overpay there asses off anyway they can they take to get fucking money thats it atleast overpay 1dollar max my opinion
you think taking payments through one of the most poorly set up payment processors and people charging back should be fee'd at $1? bank chargbacks fee you $20 through paypal lol

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
ok? so? still dont fucking overpay like mark does he fucking told me 28 dollars
you have never purchased a subscription on our site before, if you want to use the most inexpensive method then buy via upgrades

don't have a supported credit/debit card? ur only option is to use a reseller and everyone sets their own prices, you aren't forced to buy a subscription from anyone.

Reactions: KateAwpton

KateAwpton

Banned
ok? so? still dont fucking overpay like mark does he fucking told me 28 dollars
Why u mad? If it werent for resellers many people would not be able to get a sub, they are there for good but this is a pretty bad community which abuse the system and make it cost more for the legitimate people... he also has to spend time which he should be paid for explaining to retards like u everyday why he charges what he does etc... it’s very time consuming.

stone

Early adopter
+rep friendly staff, does a lot for onetap and saved my ass with the btc payment haha.