Paypal and reseller

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Snipi

Early adopter
So Kate is having problems with his paypal and Mar1k doesnt want me to buy with paypal balance any idea how to buy onetap with paypal balance with no credit card cuz i really want to buy the cheat.

heiserino

So Kate is having problems with his paypal and Mar1k doesnt want me to buy with paypal balance any idea how to buy onetap with paypal balance with no credit card cuz i really want to buy the cheat.
If you have any friends that you trust you can ask them to resell it for you.
You don't need to have a reseller role on the forums to gift people subs, they are just trusted.

Mar1k

Early adopter
ye he gonna check mine 2
Hey. I told you the reason why I do this. Many users use the stolen Paypal and constantly make refunds. I found a way to prevent these refunds. Everything is very simple!
You can ask for feedback from my clients who wrote in my topic. They are all happy with my passion and I do it very quickly and honestly. I value my reputation

Snipi

Early adopter
Hey. I told you the reason why I do this. Many users use the stolen Paypal and constantly make refunds. I found a way to prevent these refunds. Everything is very simple!
You can ask for feedback from my clients who wrote in my topic. They are all happy with my passion and I do it very quickly and honestly. I value my reputation
Yes btw waiting for you to reply and do the anydesk thing i just posted it because some people doesnt know

Mar1k

Early adopter
Yes btw waiting for you to reply and do the anydesk thing i just posted it because some people doesnt know
When users add me, I write to them about it, I do this for my own safety so that my paypal is not blocked or there are no refunds. And so the users are all happy and you can familiarize yourself with them in my topic

Sky1633

You never told me why you don't have PayPal on anymore, update your information so people don't come to you just toohave you say "Put your credit card info in this site that tries to repeat transactions and makes your bank alerted for 570 dollar transactions" or "let me in your pc". Like, what are your intentions for asking people to get on their PCs?

CremZ

I bought ot yesterday from mar1k and i had to do the same with anydesk and i was very courios about it, but you can restrict the rights in anydesk like "Data-Transfer" but mar1k was very quick and did it very good so dont be afraid. +rep