paste a better cheat next time

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

sluck

Mad. Use something else then.. Try to find a better public cheat than ot v4
yeah i'm mad because i paid for an outdated cheat what never get updated(like small bugfixes or big updates) and it takes 20 euro
just not worth it
set lover price if the cheat is simply bad

• Love
Reactions: bbeeennnyyy

Something

yeah i'm mad because i paid for an outdated cheat what never get updated(like small bugfixes or big updates) and it takes 20 euro
just not worth it
explain what exactly makes the cheat bad

Kokod

i know its not the best thats why i dont have sub here
i just wanna know his point of view
people are crying about the resolver which is fine the cheat just lacks features in other areas when compared to others
features like
esp ?
movement ?
prediction ?
DT accuracy ?
API ?

Craith

just not worth it
The Cheat is not bad at all wtf. Sure there are a lot of things which has to be fixed or improved like ESP, API, Auto Direction and so on. But overall the cheat is doing really good and I see hella people tapping or destroying servers with it. As I mentioned above, try to find a better public cheat than OT v4 or stop complaining about what you got. Try out AW and you'll have the worst month in HvH of your life + 20€ wasted.

Reactions: Hardcorememer2

bbeeennnyyy

The Cheat is not bad at all wtf. Sure there are a lot of things which has to be fixed or improved like ESP, API, Auto Direction and so on. But overall the cheat is doing really good and I see hella people tapping or destroying servers with it. As I mentioned above, try to find a better public cheat than OT v4 or stop complaining about what you got. Try out AW and you'll have the worst month in HvH of your life + 20€ wasted.
Cheat is decent on public servers, but try to play unmatched seriously. You will get pissed off in 5 days of missing body.
And everybody knows that its not actually cfg issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.