OT giving red trust factor

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kacbart127

Believe me OT is giving RED TRUST. Played with new csgo account with only walling turn on and get red trust immediately after one match.

Using Neverlose and sk for 3 month and my account is still green till now.
cfg issue, ot still best, fuck neverlose

lol no
I used it after June this year and was playing legit with it a lot as well, not using any exploits and was always fine, seems like cfg issue to me
if OT was VAC detected you would get banned, no reason for them to just give you a red TF if it's already detected
whatev tho idc lol
The cheat itself isn't detected, vac bypass is which is why you are given red trustfactor, Vac requires packets to return to vacnet that VAC is working properly, the bypass intercepts the packets.

CometZ

I just bought a brand new account 3 days ago and today it got red tf, in those 3 days i've played legit(semi 2 or 3 games but the other team was also cheating) and did not get reported i've been using ot for almost a year and have never faced this issue before until recently. Also how can i inform then owners and developers so maybe they can fix these issues.
probably because ot uses vac bypass

DasFAD

I just bought a brand new account 3 days ago and today it got red tf, in those 3 days i've played legit(semi 2 or 3 games but the other team was also cheating) and did not get reported i've been using ot for almost a year and have never faced this issue before until recently. Also how can i inform then owners and developers so maybe they can fix these issues.
That issue is already known and will be fixed in the future.