ONETAP.SU Update teaser

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepiex

Early adopter
Dude im getting tapped from Aimware with Ak47 (i used edeen's config)
dude its ur problem not a cheat problem just try to make new config
Onetap alpha is so much better than normal
u know what is alpha ? Alpha only for testing new update, but updates can be incomplete and those who have alpha should write about the problems of this update. In the normal version (like yours and mine) there are already ready updates that do not need to be corrected. I do not see the difference between alpha and the regular version. In alpha, updates are released faster, but also updates in alfa can be unfinished.

HoldZ

Banned
dude its ur problem not a cheat problem just try to make new config

u know what is alpha ? Alpha only for testing new update, but updates can be incomplete and those who have alpha should write about the problems of this update. In the normal version (like yours and mine) there are already ready updates that do not need to be corrected. I do not see the difference between alpha and the regular version. In alpha, updates are released faster, but also updates in alfa can be unfinished.
Idk man, i have a friend with Onetap alpha and he can tap so much more than me with the same cfg and playstyle

aston

idk but im pretty sure making a post complaining about the long wait isnt gonna make it go any faster...

Status
Not open for further replies.