ONETAP.SU Update teaser

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lau

Banned
finally a more complex ui,i hope that in the future there will be more aa options and more options in general since onetap won't have lua,and as well i hope that the resolver is fixed

Reactions: TheGamingLeaf

nemochains

Well i think who saying that onetap is better than skeet dosent have skeet. lol u cant compare subscriptions when onetap is public and skeet isnt and there is 10k+ difference in members. i dont swear onetap is dumped from skeet i just asked what is chance for that. But i have one question more if its okey to u just wanna know if this cheat is so good why serversider got exposed for fake media (xane).?
Guys never smoke what this guy smoked, makes your brain go goo goo

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
approx. eta on the update?
None.

GAD said:
well u can always change the menu but anyways i think u have took some skeet features when it got dumped. :/
Why would they take features from an inferior cheat..?

finally a more complex ui,i hope that in the future there will be more aa options and more options in general since onetap won't have lua,and as well i hope that the resolver is fixed

http://prntscr.com/ndggij
even the magic 8 ball agrees it is not the cheat.

Last edited:

lowping

Banned
This update didn't come up 1 day ago, its in alpha and being tested for quite some time.. Also, when you have knowledge to reverse a dump, you're most likely able to make it from scratch, to the point where theres no need for dump since you already know how to do things.. Besides that, I see people saying "onetap is better than skeet" on daily basis, so whats the point of using skeet dump if we're already better without it..?

Its really sad to see that people fail to acknowledge someone else being skilled enough to do make things work on their own, every other p2c is being accused of being skeet dump, are you that much limited that you can't comprehend someone else is as good at coding as esoterik is, if not even better?
I mean, go check how many active subscriptions they have, and how many do we have, I guess numbers show more than my words..

Also FYI, everyone knows that skeet was pretty much carried by wav and Altimor, and since they're not around, esoterik is getting hit by a car pretty often (maybe coz no more spoonfeed?), even adding Lua to make users do updates for themselves, instead of him adding the updates.

You most likely won't get my point, but it doesn't matter, one day when you grow up mentally, you'll get it..

For that, you'll have to wait until update is pushed to main build, and then you'll see changelog.
true the menu was leaked like few week ago idk by who but it was going around some discords

Status
Not open for further replies.