ONETAP JavaScript (LAGSYNC)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
whatever makes you happy, the more you reply the more you feed into the reality of you being an actual clown it's pretty amusing actually :3
then more you are writing then more I see your English is really bad. "the more the more".

I think you are supposed to write "owo!" cause I don't think this is a situation to have happy, various warm or even affectionate feelings. and "owo" might be good in this situation cause of your excitement of talking someone smarter than you.

kat

I think you are supposed to write "owo!" cause I don't think this is a situation to have happy, various warm or even affectionate feelings. and "owo" might be good in this situation cause of your excitement of talking someone smarter than you.
big words on forums :3

DEADEYE

This guy is so fucking retarded ahaha, he says its clean desync and in the video he is legit anti brute forcing on shot what a fucking retard this hurts my brain so fucking much reading all the comments that have come from him. this guy is legit 128k and above uid on a public cheat and selling a shit javascript for 5 euros, this cunt hurts my brain i legit lost 20 iq reading his messages. cant wait till he tests this shit against skeeters it would be fucking hilarious. stop making media against pastes and vs well known cheaters and see how well you do.

iShyne

Wont work, real environment the cheat wouldnt shoot or just go for the baim, btw he is testing with a knife;)

skies

Early adopter
i will say it does seem as if their is real money to be made from selling this stuff to 100k

Hexci

if people post more clips of them with a knife out i am going to take executive action and create a script that disables you from switching to that weapon